Have you ever been told the story of our city?
A combination of sport, history and a moment to relax while enjoying a pleasant paddle on the water of the Nervión river as it flows though Bilbao.
We will plough through our city’s main waterway under some of its most iconic and important bridges led by an expert in history who has broad experience as a historian and as a tour guide.
Discover the history, architecture and other interesting facts about Bilbao and… make a reservation!
- Location: from our premises in Paseo Uribitarte to Atxuri
- Meeting point: our store, Bilbao Kayak.
- Estimated duration: 2 hours.
- Season / times: tours can be organised any time during the year subject to weather conditions.
- Level of difficulty: easy.
- Requirements: ability to swim.
- Directed to: student groups in school trips, co-workers (as a team-building activity,) families, groups of friends, etc.
- Ages: minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- People per group: 5 to 15 paddlers. For special groups of more than 15 people, please contact Bilbao Kayak in advance (groups less than 8 consulting)
- To be provided by customer: sun protection, appropriate footwear and swimsuit.
- Fares: contact Bilbao Kayak for information.
- Our prices include: tour guide service, equipment (rental of kayak, paddle and life jacket), use of our facilities, insurance and VAT (21%).
- Not included: any other item or service not mentioned above.
- Prices for services with a translator: please contact Bilbao Kayak.
(see general conditions)