A pleasant paddle starting at the City Hall Bridge which will take us under the different bridges across the Nervión river in its way to the sea. We will pass by the Guggenheim Museum, Deusto University and, further along, under the emblematic Deusto Bridge. We will then continue the tour paddling by the ‘Euskalduna’ Conference Centre and Concert Hall and the Maritime Museum. We will also have the opportunity to see the so-called “football cathedral” —San Mamés Football Stadium— and, from this point, we will get into one of the most industrial parts of the tidal river. This tour ends by the suspension bridge.
- Location: from our premises in ‘Paseo Uribitarte’ to the suspension bridge.
- Meeting point: our store, Bilbao Kayak.
- Estimated duration: 3 hours.
- Season / times: April to October.
- Level of difficulty: moderate.
- Requirements: ability to swim and some physical fitness due to the length of this tour.
- Directed to: groups, friends, families.
- Ages: 16 or older.
- People per group: 10 to 15 paddlers. For special groups of more than 15 people, please contact Bilbao Kayak in advance.
- To be provided by customer: sun protection, appropriate footwear and swimsuit.
- Fares: o 10 people: 28€ per person. o 11-15 people: 26€ per person.
- Our prices include: kayak instructor, equipment, use of our facilities, insurance and 21% VAT.
- Equipment included in cost: rental of kayak, paddle and life jacket.
- Not included: any other item not mentioned above.
- For information about fares of paddles with a tour guide: please contact Bilbao Kayak.
(see general conditions)