This is a pleasant paddle on the tidal river which begins by the City Hall Bridge and continues under ‘Arenal’ Bridge, from which we will catch full sight of the Arriaga Theatre. We will paddle by the traditional market of ‘La Rivera’ and will continue our tour under the bridges of la Merced, la Rivera and San Antón, from which the old docks can be seen. This tour will finish at the dam of La Peña.
- Location: from our premises in ‘Paseo Uribitarte’ to the dam of ‘La Peña’.
- Meeting point: our store, Bilbao Kayak.
- Estimated duration: 1,30h – 2h.
- Season / times: April to October — tours can be organised any time during the year subject to weather conditions.
- Level of difficulty: easy.
- Requirements: ability to swim.
- Directed to: student groups in school trips, families, groups of friends, etc.
- Ages: 10 or older —8 years old if accompanied by an adult.
- People per group: 5 to 15 paddlers. For special groups of more than 15 people, please contact Bilbao Kayak in advance.
- To be provided by the customer: sun protection, appropriate footwear and swimsuit.
- 5 people: 25€ per person.
- 6 -10 people: 23€ per person.
- 11-15 people: 20€ per person.
- Over 15 people: contact Bilbao Kayak.
- Our prices include: kayak instructor, equipment, insurance and 21% VAT.
- Equipment included in cost: rental of kayak, paddle and life jacket.
- Not included: any other item not mentioned above.
- For information about fares of paddles with a tour guide, please contact Bilbao Kayak.
(see general conditions)