We will depart from the City Hall Bridge, and we will be able to watch a great deal of representative sights of the city from the tidal river: the Guggenheim Museum, Deusto University, the Euskaluda Conference Centre and Concert Hall and the new San Mamés football stadium. A beautiful paddle, suitable for both children and adults because of the time and distance it involves.
- Location: from our premises in ‘Paseo Uribitarte’ to the Euskalduna Bridge.
- Meeting point: our store, Bilbao Kayak.
- Estimated duration: 1h to 1,30h.
- Season / times: April to October — paddles can be organised any time during the year subject to weather conditions.
- Level of difficulty: easy.
- Requirements: ability to swim.
- Directed to: students, co-workers as a team-building activity, stag/hen-party groups, families, etc.
- Ages: 10+ (accompanied by an adult).
- People per group: 1 to 15 paddlers. For special groups of more than 15 people, please contact Bilbao Kayak in advance.
- To be provided by customer: sun protection, appropriate footwear and swimsuit.
- 5 people: 15€ per person.
- Our prices include: kayak instructor, rental of kayak, paddle and life jacket.
- Not included: any other item or service not mentioned above.
- For information about paddles with a tour guide: please contact Bilbao Kayak.
(see general conditions)