What to wear and what to take with you on a kayak paddle, how to get back on your kayak when it turns over, how to tow a kayak, how to help out a fellow paddler… These are questions which often come to our minds when we go kayaking. Learn all this and you will feel safer when you are on a kayak.
- Location: between the City Hall Bridge and Deusto Bridge.
- Meeting point: our store, Bilbao Kayak.
- Estimated duration: 2 sessions of 3 hours each.
- Season / dates: May to October.
- Level of difficulty: moderate.
- Age: 16+.
- Requirements: ability to swim, good paddling technique and previous kayaking experience.
- Directed to: anybody who wishes to broaden their knowledge and skills on kayaking safety.
- People per group: 3 to 5 paddlers (course individual to consult)
- To be provided by customer: appropriate footwear and clothing and sun protection.
- Timetable: we will adapt to the group’s preferences.
- Our prices include: kayak instructor, equipment, use of our facilities, safety gear, and VAT (21%).
- Not included: any other item or service not mentioned above.
- Equipment included in cost: rental of kayak, paddle, life jacket and cockpit cover.
- Fare: 139 € per person.