Departing from the pier located in front of Bilbao City Hall, we will introduce you to the basic skills and techniques to become an independent paddler, in a safe and privileged part of the river.
- Location: between the City Hall Bridge and Deusto Bridge.
- Meeting point: our store, Bilbao Kayak.
- Estimated duration: 2 sessions of 2 hours each —with the possibility of increasing the number of sessions.
- Season / dates: March to November.
- Level of difficulty: easy.
- Age: 12+.
- Requirements: ability to swim.
- Directed to: anybody who wishes to learn the basics of this sport.
- People per group: 4 to 10 paddlers (course individual to consult)
- To be provided by customer: sun protection, appropriate footwear and swimsuit or suitable clothing.
- Timetable: we will adapt to the group’s preferences (please, call for appointments).
- Our prices include: kayak instructor, equipment, use of our facilities, safety gear, and VAT (21%).
- Equipment included in cost: rental of kayak, paddle, life jacket and cockpit cover.
- Not included: any other item or service not mentioned above.
o 2 days: 97€ per person.
o 4 days: 158€ per person.