The aim: to be able to right a capsized kayak without exiting it; a technique which every canoeist must learn in order to get out of the uncomfortable situation of finding oneself underwater and inside the canoe.
- Location: between the City Hall Bridge and Deusto Bridge.
- Meeting point: our store, Bilbao Kayak.
- Estimated duration: 2 sessions of 2.30 hours each.
- Season / dates: May to October
- Level of difficulty: moderate.
- Age: 16+
- Requirements: ability to swim and previous kayaking experience.
- Directed to: anybody.
- People per group: 3 to 6 paddlers (course individual to consult)
- To be provided by customer: appropriate footwear and clothing and sun protection —we also recommend swimming goggles.
- Timetable: we will adapt to the group’s preferences.
- Our prices include: kayak instructor, equipment, use of our facilities, safety gear, and VAT (21%).
- Equipment included in cost: rental of kayak, paddle, life jacket and cockpit cover.
- Not included: any other item or service not mentioned above.
- Fare: 143 € per person.